Arch2o is seeking a creative, innovative, architecture-obsessed Intern to join the team this Fall 2014
Arch2o is seeking a creative, innovative, architecture-obsessed Intern to join our team this Fall 2014 (Sept 1st – Dec 28th)..
Do you want to research/write about the best architecture around the globe, be part of an ever growing, globally recognized art , design and architecture website – then read more on what is required and how to apply.
- Applicants must be native English-Speakers.
- Fresh university graduate or postgraduate (Applicants must have, at minimum, completed their second year of University).
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school, workplace) and occasionally attend online events and meetings.
- Arch2o will expect the intern to dedicate an average of 8 hours per week.
- Writing experience is an advantage but not essential (if you have a Blog, or journal?)
If you think you have all the above requirements then apply now, please click here to fill out the internship form by Aug 24th, 9:00 AM EST. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for follow-ups the first week of June. By the end of your internship, applicants should receive a certificate of appreciation from Arch2O.