Eye-kon, a London-based 3D visualisation studio, is offering a paid full-time internship
Eye-kon, a London-based 3D visualisation studio, is offering a paid full-time internship, for a period of three months with the possibility of extension to a permanent role within our team.
We are looking for an individual with a particular interest in 3D visualisation and keen to deepen his/her skills.
You can expect to:
- learn the complete process of production of compelling 3D visuals, including the modelling, lighting, rendering and post-production
- work on a variety of projects producing exterior, interior, conceptual visuals as well as photomontages and animations
- build a solid portfolio with the work you will be producing within the studio
What we expect of you:
- a strong interest in 3D visualisation with either previous experience or motivation to learn more
- working knowledge of Photoshop, a 3D package (ideally 3D Studio Max). Knowledge of Vray is a plus
- the ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and have good time keeping. Be attentive to detail, a quick learner and proactive
- excellent understanding of English and the ability to work in the UK
- you are required to commute on a daily basis to our premises in Farringdon (EC1)
- some industry experience would be preferred, but is not essential
Applications should be sent by email only to: info[@]eye-kon.com. Please include your CV, a portfolio of works (including but not limited to 3D renderings) and a cover letter explaining clearly your interest in 3D visualisation and your expectations regarding this role.