Future Ideas European Innovation Master Thesis Competition
Think of all the time and effort you invested in your Master Thesis. What will you do with the paper now that you are a Graduate Master, or on your way to become one? Go corporate or scientific? Become well-known for your brilliant results? Maybe win our Big Prize?
Here’s your chance! Enter the Future Ideas competition and reap the benefits:
- Attain recognition for your hard work
- You have already written your thesis – no more time to spend
- Meet other innovation peers
- Participate and win our prize!
- Become a part of the Future Ideas network
Send your thesis and the required documents through the submission form on our website. Deadline: April 15th.
- You are from a European University
- You can be a graduated Master or not yet (in case you are not, you have to send a recommendation from your thesis supervisor)
- You have written your thesis not earlier than September 2009
- We accept English as an international language. Your thesis is not in English? Not to worry! You can submit it together with an extended summary in English of 4-5 pages
- The thesis is relevant to innovation in one of the following topics:
- Financial Innovation
- Design-driven Innovation
- Social Innovation
- Public domain Innovation
- Innovation Techniques
- Entertainment, Media and Gaming
You wrote your thesis in a team? No problem – choose who of you will be the head author and who the co-author(s). The head author submits the other documents and is the link between Future Ideas and the other author(s).
Prizes for the best theses:
- First prize: € 3500
- Second prize: € 1000
- Third prize: € 500
- You will be able to upload your thesis via our website from February 1st until April 15th.
- The winners for the different categories will be announced on May 15th and they will compete for the main prize.
- The winners will be invited to Amsterdam on May 22nd and 23rd and their travel expenses will be covered.
The final will be held during the Global Future Centers Summit in Amsterdam on May 22nd. For the participants of Future Ideas it will include:
- A day of workshops
- Announcement of the winners, who will pitch the theses in front of the jury members and the attendees of the conference
- A breakfast on May 23rd to meet and greet our partners
About the competition
The Master Thesis competition aims to be a catalyst of innovation and entrepreneurship by bringing together academics, businesses and talents. Our belief is that knowledge and fresh ideas ought not to be archived and ignored. Instead, they should be exposed and applied in a beneficial manner.
About Future Ideas
Future Ideas is a platform to connect kindred spirits: passionate about new developments, who can infuse the market with quality knowledge to boost innovation and entrepreneurship with new sources of disruptive growth.