How Will Architects Influence the Future of Sustainability – Webinar
Now Available on Demand
To truly optimize the performance of a building, energy analysis should happen early and often. Architects can have a lasting impact on the built environment by integrating performance-based analysis from the earliest stages of design.
This webinar will help you:
- Discover why architects need to start analyzing designs from the first pen-stroke
- Learn best practices for integrating sustainability into the design process
- Understand how energy analysis can help you take your design beyond the rules of thumb
- Explore tools that enable an integrated sustainable design approach
Join our panel of architects and sustainability experts for this discussion and our live Q&A to address your questions
- Amy Leedham – Designer & Sustainability Specialist – EHDD
- Matt Petermann – Regional Digital Practice Manager – Perkins+Will
- Patrick Thibaudeau – Vice President Sustainable Design – HGA
- Dustin Schafer – Vice President Sustainability – Henderson Engineers Inc.