Intermediate Project Architect (6+ Years) – job available
New York, NY, USLocation:
Mon, Aug 31 ’15Posted on:
We are an international design firm focused on enhancing the human experience. We value the process of discovery as much as the end result. Our office culture is fun, non-hierarchical, highly collaborative, hard working and nimble.
We have an opening for an experienced Intermediate Project Architect to support our New York office located in SoHo. Our ideal candidate will have professional experience in corporate and commercial architecture, and a demonstrated interest in thoughtful, modern design.
- Design coordination and detailing
- Document preparation
- Construction observation
- MUST BE proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- LEED accreditation and knowledge of environmentally sensitive building systems and products are desirable
Education & Experience
- Relevant degree in Architecture
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience
- Construction administration experience would be a plus
Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume and work samples in a single PDF file only, 5MB or less, with “Intermediate Project Architect (Interior Architect) 2015”, in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those who meet the requirements, education and experience outlined above will be considered. Please do not send materials for other roles. STUDIOS architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. boardboardboardboardboardboardboardboard