Job Opportunity in Boston for Recent Architecture Graduate: Design and Planning Analyst
Job Title: Design and Planning Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
Job Description: BlueWave Capital, LLC is looking for a technical designer with an interest
in sustainable design and the renewable energy industry. This role will primarily involve
site planning and drafting of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems in coordination with
BlueWave’s Site Acquisitions team and affiliated engineering firms. Other duties will include
on-site analysis and assisting with project development. The ideal candidate will be diligent
and detail-oriented, with a positive attitude and passion for helping BlueWave deliver
clean-energy solutions. This is a full-time position with a competitive entry-level salary and
• Design preliminary site plan layouts for photovoltaic development.
• Represent BlueWave on site visits to coordinate with real-estate representatives
and landowners for new project developments in Massachusetts.
• Coordinate with engineers to facilitate the progression of system designs.
• Contribute to early stage development of BlueWave’s PV Pipelines in South Africa,
the Caribbean, and other target markets across the US.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Urban Planning, Engineering or related field
• High proficiency and professional experience in AutoCAD, proficiency in Adobe
Creative Suite a plus.
• Previous experience working in a related discipline (engineering, design,
construction, real estate or energy development).
• Excellent presentation skills, ability to deliver organized and complete reports.