Junior Designer for Healthcare Architectural Firm – Irvine, CA, US | Architectural Jobs
We are a small architectural firm in Orange County recognized as a leader in hospitals, skilled nursing centers, imaging centers, surgery centers, medical offices, and clinics. We are currently seeking a talented, motivated, and well-rounded Junior Design professional who possess these qualifications:
- Architectural degree and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Experience in 3D modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with OSHPD desired
- Licensed Architects or candidates desired
- Experience in Construction considered highly valuable
Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting in all phases of Architectural services, including: site measurement, preparation of existing plans, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
- Maintaining frequent communication with Principal Architect/Project Manager.
Please submit resume, PDF samples of professional or student work and salary history for consideration. No phone calls or drop-ins please.