Paid work experience at B3 Designers – internship
Paid work experience
London, United Kingdom
B3 Designers are looking for an energetic and reliable work experience person to join our team.
The candidate will be working on a variety of projects, aiding other designers with projects for clients and working independently on their own tasks.
Key skills required:
- degree in interior design/spacial design or architecture
- working knowledge of Vectorworks, InDesign and Photoshop
- willingness to support all levels of the design staff
- flexible, dynamic and capable of managing own work load
- positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation and quality of work and great communication skills
- friendly, adaptable, and can work well within a small team
- sound writing ability would be an advantage
Tasks will include:
- helping put sample boards together
- working on plans and elevations
- assisting design team with drawing packages
- ordering samples for designers
- researching concepts
- gathering images for concepts and presentations
- cataloguing images
- sorting through mail
- answering phones and taking deliveries
- document layout and production
- helping around the kitchen and studio
The most important part of the job role will include supporting the general needs of the design department, providing backup to all levels of designers, from junior designer to creative director.
How to apply
Please send your CV, portfolio (as attachment) and a brief covering letter to Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Work Experience”.
This is a paid position.
Due to the number of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
We regret that will not consider working with agencies on filling this vacancy.