South Coast Architects – USA, is seeking an Architectural Intern
South Coast Architects is seeking an Architectural Intern who is passionate in their work, and who can begin as soon as possible.
Responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Research building materials and systems, including building codes.
- Develop design details in collaboration with the Project Manager / Project Architect.
- Create 3D models; preparing 2D design presentational work.
- Assisting in office administration of various projects, and general office support of the Project managers / Project architects.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Strong command of English language, both written and verbal.
- Basic/working knowledge in AutoCAD Architecture 2015, Microsoft Office. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Sketchup a plus.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Architecture, with previous experience in an architectural office preferred.
- Candidates must be a US citizen, or have authorization to work in the US.
To apply, please submit: a cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples (in PDF format). Please keep email attachments under 10MB. Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.