Steinberg, Los Angeles office, is seeking an Intermediate Interior Designer
Steinberg is an international award-winning architecture, urban planning, and interior design firm with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose and Shanghai, China.
Steinberg, Los Angeles office, is seeking an Intermediate Interior Designer to work directly with the Interiors Principal on a variety of workplace, multifamily, higher ed and hospitality projects.
- Lead interior design assignments that include conceptual design, schematic design, design development & construction documents
- Develop space planning concepts, especially for commercial workspaces
- Develop and deliver graphic presentation materials and design documentation for architectural interiors, including visuals and samples.
- Research, select and document the overall interiors package for a variety of architectural projects, including but not limited to full FF&E:
- Concept/style development
- Color palette development
- Interior finish material selection
- Furniture and fabric selection
- Fixture and equipment selection
- Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project
- Conduct on-site observations
- Process submittals, RFIs, substitution requests, etc. during construction
- Leverage oneself beyond project-based focus to address greater office and regional issues
- 5-10 years minimum of relevant design experience in interiors
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship-management skills
- Strong Revit experience required. Proficient in AutoCAD and 3-d visualization tools
- Skilled in conceptual thinking, experiential design and storytelling in space
- Expert Knowledge of FF&E, color & materials
- Expert Knowledge of furniture systems and specifications
- Certification or state licensed is a plus
- Proficient in Creative Adobe Suite applications
- LEED accreditation preferred
YOU MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Reference in email subject line: Intermediate Interior Designer
To apply, please send your resume to:
HR & Organizational Development Director
Steinberg is an Equal Opportunity Employer