Visual Artist Internship at KX-L, New York, USA
We are seeking a creative intern who is interested in Photo Realistic Visualizations and Digital Media to join our team. Interns will work closely with an assigned Team Leader to achieve both project-related and office goals.
The candidate is creative, a critical thinker, detail – oriented, thrive in collaborative setting and is able to execute tasks successfully.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Strong design sensibilities, interests in photography, film and arts.
- A self starter, motivated and is able to execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Enrollment or degree in an accredited Bachelors or Masters program in Architecture
- Proficient in 3d Studio Max, Adobe, CAD and Revit
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Minimum commitment of 3 months with at least 20 hours per week.
Please provide cover letter, resume, work samples and work schedule requirements.