WAA is recruiting for an architectural assistant/intern to work at its Beijing-based practice
waa (we architech anonymous Ltd) is a Beijing-based practice with both RIBA chartered practice status and registered locally as an “Architect of Record”????????????). The practice was recently born by several UK registered architects in 2010. We work closely with existing well-established local architects solely on jobs close to Beijing and its surrounding provinces.
waa’s ongoing projects comprise of several commissioned works including a recently acquired prominent gallery (on-site construction to be completed by winter 2013), a large scale urban complex and luxury hotels, and several competition winning schemes. As a relatively young practice, waa prioritises teamwork and is determined to establish a fair, open minded, intimate atmosphere, which we find helps create and support a fresh and multifaceted approach on design.
To facilitate the on-going various projects and other project commitments, waa is currently recruiting the following paid position in Beijing:
Architectural assistant/intern (full time preferred)
- Bachelor in Architecture or above (or RIBA/ARB Part I equivalent)
- work experience: six-months or plus in an architectural practice
- overseas study background or work experience preferred
- competent computer skills including MicroStation 2D and 3D, Rhino, Grasshopper Scripting, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- strong visual and design talent
- fluency in both English and Chinese essential
Please forward your CV and portfolio of your work samples to email@example.com